©The authors of the articles and other contributions published in GeoFocus keep intact the intellectual property rights over them. The authors and the publisher authorize the total or partial reproduction of the contents of the journal in the following terms:
1) Express mention of the author and the reference of the original publication.
2) Do not perform a commercial or lucrative use of them. Otherwise, you should contact the authors to make the appropriate arrangements.
3) Authors preserve their property rights and give to the journal the rights of the first publication of the work, registered with the Creative Common license Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International, which allows third parties to use the published data whenever the authorship of the work and first publication in this journal is mentioned.
4) It is allowed that authors disseminate electronically (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their own website) the published version of their work, as it encourages the earliest circulation and dissemination, and thus a possible increase in the citation and scope in the academic community.
According to the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the implementation of the new General Data Protection Regulation, GeoFocus commits to abide by the principles of treatment of personal data.
The editorial team of GeoFocus might use your data for the following:
- In the editorial process.
- To e-mail information about publications and editorial news.
- To elaborate annual and bi-annual editorial reports, ensuring your anonymity.
- To include your name in the annual list of reviewers.